Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Carter's 9 month pics

Our baby is 9 months old already!

Toys were the only thing that would make this boy stop crying! Poor Carter was teething and they rescheduled us right during the middle of nap time. It was very frustrating. They turned out very well considering how the session went.
My personal favorite of Carter.


The two cutest boys I have ever seen. :)

I wasn't going to get any of Austin by himself since this was Carter's 9 month picture. However, the girl said she wanted to take one of him by himself. (I think that was a trick to get me to buy them of him as well!)

I love this close up. These square pictures were adorable of both boys....now I just need to find 8x8 frames for them. (If anybody sees cute ones let me know where.) I also got a disc and have the website code for those who want to see the rest of these pictures. (Aunts? Uncles? Grandmas? :) )

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sooo Cute!! I need one...whats the code?

Lorie said...

What a great thing to come home and see....send me the code!

Anonymous said...

cute pics